Uta Hagen--

"We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre."

Saturday, April 17, 2010

"American Saturday Night" (and British...)

Hey there dear readers!  I meant to post yesterday, but I was to tired and didn't really feel like getting online.  So here I am, today! 

I got to see Jimmy on Thursday while I was at my grandma's for dinner.  I also got to see his brother and his mom (my cousin and aunt), which was really great.  Jim actually put me on his shoulders.  OM GOODNESS I thought he was going to drop me!

But that's not the point of this post.  This post is to tell you that tonight I will be seeing Jimmy again and showing him the video I made for him (CLICK HERE)  and I'll let you know how that goes.  He has to go back to his base tomorrow night because his daughter has to go back to school, but he doesn't have to catch a plane back to Afghanistan until Friday.  Which is still way to soon in my opinion.

So that's why I titled this post "American Saturday Night", which is a song by Brad Paisley.  If I get any pictures or video of tonight, I might make a video with that song.  But I also have some other songs in mind.  Particularly a song that Jimmy and I both have a soft spot for.  But I'll keep that a surprise. 

Also, there are only 10 more days until THE DARKLY LUMINOUS FIGHT FOR PERSEPHONE PARKER comes out!  Which, I just found out, happens to fall within my achievement testing week.  But I am still going to the signing.  How could I possibly miss something of this magnitude?  I'll take a nap when I get home.  It's not like I can study for them anyway, so...

Anyway, there are blueberry muffins getting ready to be cooked, so I must go.  But before I do, I would like to announce that DOCTOR WHO STARTS BACK UP TONIGHT AND THE NEW DOCTOR IS ON THERE! (Matt Smith) *Although, I like David Tennant a lot more...but we'll see.*  And there's a DW marathon on BBC or BBC America today!

Have a wonderful and blessed day!
With eternal love and blessings,
Officially Inspired

No comments: