Uta Hagen--

"We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre."

Monday, April 26, 2010

The Sun'll Come Out...TOMORROW!

Okay, so I'm super excited!  TOMORROW LEANNA RENEE HIEBER'S NEWEST NOVEL 'THE DARKLY LUMINOUS FIGHT FOR PERSEPHONE PARKER' IS COMING OUT!!!!!!! (hence the title of this blog...)

Leanna was kind enough to visit my school today - which, Leanna, I can't thank you enough for.  I had a blast!  I was the 'welcome wagon' for her when she arrived this morning, then I had lunch with her, and then she also did a Q&A with my class.  It was a lot of fun.  I made shirts for the event today - and it's quite amazing.  The shirt I wore today said "Athens Academy" and then it had a heart and then down the left side it said "Property of Alexi Rychman".  *grin.  Get it?  <3 property of Alexi...*  And on the back, it said "Since I never got my Hogwarts acceptance letter, I'm going to Athens Academy".  I also painted my nails red (Because DARKLY LUMINOUS  has a red cover) and with white paint I wrote "A-L-E-X-I" on my right hand (one letter per nail) and on my right I wrote "P-E-R-C-Y". 

I made a shirt for tomorrow as well, but just in case Leanna by some chance reads this before I see her tomorrow, I'm not going to tell you what it says.  :D  Because I enjoy teasing all two readers of this blog.  Seriously, I think I'm just talking to myself.  Actually, maybe I'm not.  I just got two new followers!  Well, one's my friend from school and I follow her blog.  The other person subscribed to my on YouTube and probably saw the link to my blog on my page.  Thanks YouTube subscriber!

Anyway, I must go because I need to finish the shirt for tomorrow. 

Leanna, I cannot wait and I will see you tomorrow!
p.s. Leanna let me hold DARKLY LUMINOUS today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  OMA I THOUGHT I WAS GOING TO DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: