Uta Hagen--

"We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre."

Friday, April 23, 2010

Big News = Big Happiness


So, as you know, a lot of excitement is heading my way in about 3 days!  But, amazingly enough, a lot more excitement is happening all around me other than The Darkly Luminous Fight For Persephone Parker by Leanna Renee Hieber!  So, here's a bit of a info-flash.

Today, the final (I think) Eclipse trailer was released!  I just finished watching it and...Oh.  My.  Goodness.  It looks amazing.  Of course, Twilight's trailers were amazing and the movie really sucked (no pun intended), and New Moon's trailers were even more amazing, and so was the movie now that I think about it.  I think the movies are just going to improve with each instalment, and by the time the second/final part of Breaking Dawn hits screens, it'll be a really good movie.  Which I couldn't be more excited about.  Honestly, I think that people will begin to see that they're not corney teenage love stories that happen to include vampires and the ever so hated werewolves.  But I will be sadened to see the movies come to an end and know that 'Twilight' is over, even though Stephenie Meyer may continue to write other POVs.  But I think I have a while before I go all depressed-Bella and cry into my pillow over it.  Although we all know that's coming.  Eventually.

On to other exciting things, outside of my two favorite book series.  Tomorrow is the Ohio State Spring Game, which I will be attending.  I'll try to get tons of cool pictures, but my camera's kind of like Ohio--it's very unpredictable.  But I'm really excited to be going, even if I don't completely understand football - especially withought the yellow lines that they so nicely put on the TV for you.  But I'm still really looking forward to it!

Another exciting thing is that my ex-teacher, Mr. Brunk is having his kids tomorrow, well his wife is.  They're having boy and girl twins, and I'm SO incredibly happy for them!  I wrote them a poem and gave it to Mr. B on Thursday.  He loved it, and it totally made it worth getting up early to finish and reprint and frame and wrap.  :)  I hope his wife loves it as much as he does.  But I won't post it online.  He said he wouldn't mind, that it was mine and I could do whatever I wanted to do with it.  But I still decided that the things I post online are moreso about what I've been through and what I've experienced.  Like my mom dying, and stories about my grandma, and stuff like that.  This poem, however, isn't for me it's for Mr. and Mrs. Brunk.  I didn't write it because I was having twins, I wrote it because they were.  I was going to tell him this today, but he never showed up first period to say his 'final fairwells' before he takes two weeks of paternaty leave.  (I really doubt that's spelled right.)  Oh well, I'll tell him when he gets back.

I finally got to watch New Moon.  Well, kinda.  I watched the commentary with it, which is quite entertaining.  It's not as funny as Twilight's, but that's because Rob isn't talking.  But it's still really funny and I think that my respect for the movies (Especially New Moon) grew from watching it because it showed me how much work and thought went into making the movies and how much the director really cares about the movie. 

Man, I really feel like a die-hard Twi-hard today.  I haven't felt this way in a while.  I guess mostly because I've been really focused on other things.  Oh, and on a rather sad note, Jim goes back to Afghanistan today.  :'(  Please pray for him?

Another good thing, and I promise this is the last (that I'm going to talk about), my grandma's neighbor went to the doctor and they couldn't find any sign of cancer!  He still has some health issues, but no cancer is definitely something to be thankful for and to be hopeful about. 

Have a wonderful and blessed day!
With eternal love and blessings,
Officially Inspired

No comments: