Uta Hagen--

"We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre."

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

News (13 days!)

I don't have too much to say today, but Leanna Renee Hieber posted some very exciting news over at her blog, so be sure to check that out.  *I'm super excited about this too!!*

Secondly, do I have any fellow gleeks out there?  *not a typo*  You know, fans of Glee? 

Well, gleeks, what did you think about the new season premier last night?  Personally, (and I love Glee, so don't think I'm just totally bashing the show) I didn't like it.  I think that the show changed quite a bit since the last episode and that it became a little more adult.  Which I don't like.  I mean, it's a show about a HIGH SCHOOL GLEE CLUB!  And I understand that certain things do go on in high schools, but still...some of the scenes were uncalled for.  I still loved the songs, but I don't like how Finn is acting all weird.  *sings* "You're hot then you're cold, you're yes then you're no, you're in then you're out, you're up then your down".

On top of this, Sue Sulvester's "Vogue" kind of creeped me out.  Being from a generation that doesn't know much about Madona, I didn't get that this was a parody.  I didn't care for the video and I kind of think that Sue looked uncomfortable and stiff, and her voice was kind of eerie. 

It might just be the Ohioian in me that doesn't like it when a show set in Ohio changes so much for the worse.  I just hope this isn't an preview as to how the season is going to turn out.

With eternal love and blessings,
Officially Inspired

No comments: