Uta Hagen--

"We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre."

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

TWO. WEEKS.

TWO.  WEEKS.  FROM.  TODAY.  THE DARKLY LUMINOUS FIGHT FOR PERSEPHONE PARKER WILL BE.  RELEASED.  AND.  OPEN.  FOR.  EVERYONE.  TO. READ. 

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! Are you as excited as I am?!?  Seriously, I've been counting down forever!  *Been waiting even longer!* TWO WEEKS!  ONLY TWO MORE WEEKS!  (am I over using my CAPS LOCK?) 

I can't wait for DARKLY LUMINOUS!  It's going to be so amazing and the reviews Leanna Renee Hieber posted on her blog just make me want this book even more!  *tick, tock, tick, tock* 
So, like I said, Leanna Renee Hieber posted a blog article today about the two week countdown.  *which I'm mentioned in!*  click HERE and tell me you're not excited for this book!  Go ahead, try it.  I dare you!  ;)  *WARNING: I AM NOT RESPONCIBLE FOR ANY IMPATIENCE CAUSED BY THIS ACTION AND/OR ANY PAIN THAT MAY COME TO YOU BECAUSE YOU HURT YOURSELF IN THE ACT OF JUMPING FOR JOY* (I don't think it's possible to over use...) 

So make sure you check out the blog and OMG IT'S ONLY TWO.  MORE.  WEEKS! TWO!  14 days!  OMG! 

Have a wonderful and blessed day.

With eternal love and blessings,
Officially Stoked!

No comments: