Uta Hagen--

"We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre."

Monday, April 19, 2010

Party in the USA

So, I made that video I mentioned yesterday.  Instead of using the song that Jim and I have a soft spot for, which was Fireflies by Owl City, I used Party in the USA by Miley Cyrus.  Now there's a story behind that.  Because anyone who knows me is very well aware that I am not a fan of Miley Cyrus (Although I surely love her dad!).  *sings* Don't tell my heart, my achy, breaky heart.  I just don't think he'd understand.  Don't tell my heart, achy, breaky heart.  It might just blow up and kill this man.  Whhooooo!

When Jim's unit goes out on patrol, this is the song that they sing/ listen to.  Don't ask why.  But certain parts make sense.  I just find it funny and I couldn't resist.  So without further delay, I give you my amazing video. 





Have a wonderful and blessed day!

With eternal love and blessings,
Officially Inspired

No comments: