Hey there my lovely readers (if there are any out there...)! I have some wonderful news today, so while I'm procrastinating doing my reading homework (omg it's so pretty out), I figured I might as well tell you everything that I've found out that is good. So here we go!
2. Only 18 more days until Leanna comes to my school! Which I'm super excited about! I get to see her two days in a row! How amazing is that?!? My friends are totally excited about it to. I've shamelessly made my friends read it. They started reading it because they're scared of me, they kept reading it because they loved it!
3. My final 3rd quarter grade in math was a 91.7! Which rounds to an A! Yay! I was so worried. You see, because I'm a geek, I've had strait A's since 6th grade, so it's very important to me. I'd like to graduate Valadictorian (Leanna Renee Hieber did--did you know that?), but there are people at my school who keep 100% in their classes, nearly the whole quarter. Yeah... Anyway, music lab is the only class that I'm waiting on my grade. I know I had an A in every other class.
4. It's nice out! One day in Tennessee, I actually got to wear shorts and I wore shorts again today! Yay! This makes me so happy! (but it dropped 20 degrees last night. :'( )
5. I got to sleep with my window open last night which I abso-freaking-lutely adore! Love the fresh air!
6. I learned how to do some new stuff in the library.
7. I got my abstinence ring!
8. Most importantly, JIMMY'S HOME!!! Well, he's on leave and only for two weeks, but still! I know that he still has about a year when he goes back to Afghanistan, but I'm seriously looking forward to seeing him (hopefully this weekend)! I think I'm going to show him the video I made him...which I'm nervous about because I'm not sure how he'll react. Or how I will. But we'll see.
With that said, I should get on my homework--even if it is totally gorgeous outside! (Okay, there are rain clouds, but, hey, an Ohioan can't complain. ;)
"Ohio," I sighed "If you don't like the weather, wait five minutes and it'll change." --Hallie Pearson.
With eternal love and blessings,
p.s. I wrote this yesterday--but the countdown dates are correct.
Welcome! My name is Hanna and I am currently a freshman in college, just trying to figure out this little big thing we call life. Although it isn't always what we expect, it sure beats the alternative, am I right? I love reading, music, and photography, but my true passion is writing! I've started and stopped a few projects, but I think I'm going to see my current project through. . . Maybe. I'm pretty short and absolutely adore my cat, Buddy. I'm an avid supporter of our troops and veterans and am very dedicated to other causes and charities. My favorite musician is Ryan Simpson, check him out. I love music, all kinds of music - Except bad music. I think that's all you really need to know about me. Feel free to take a look around - although this blog dates back to my 12 year old self (YIKES!) so I'd prefer it if you didn't do that.