Uta Hagen--

"We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre."

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Guilty...


I feel kind of guilty. Not just today, but now in general. My sister turns 2 tomorrow, and I haven't been spending a whole lot of time with her because I've been on my computer writing. I'm reading Shadow Kiss which is the third book in the Vampire Academy series by Richelle Mead. I've been reading that for a while and I'm almost done with it, but I haven't brought myself to finish it. I feel guilty about that too. I've abandoned my book a little bit because I decided to change the whole story line in my outline. So I need to actually finish it and then start revisions. But like I said, I'm not spending a whole lot of time with my family and friends. And both are so important to me that it hurts me not to. Today I'm going shopping with my grandma for a little while and then will come home and slave away again. I guess that's just the way it goes sometimes. But the outline is looking great and I definitely have a better idea of what I want from my book now and it's amazing how much better it's going to be now! *Thanks JoAnne!*


Well, my grandma's going to be here in 10 minutes so I need to go. I'll talk to you guys tomorrow!

With love and blessings,

Officially Inspired

No comments: