Uta Hagen--

"We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre."

Monday, June 15, 2009

Wait! Pause! Stop! Re-evaluate!

Okay, so as of right now I am putting actually writing on hold. For a little while. Today I am going to re-evaluate my novel and the rest of the series. I am going to outline the whole entire series of books. It's going to be a busy day, but I'm looking forward to it actually!! My writing mentor has such faith in my writing and my novel that she's jumping up and down trying to get me to finish it...NOW! :) Which I love.

So, this post is going to be short b/c it'll take me a while to outline. Wish me luck!

Have a wonderful and blessed day!

With love and blessings,
Officially Inspired

No comments: