Uta Hagen--

"We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre."

Sunday, June 14, 2009

Happy Birthday dear deadline happy birthday to you

Happy Flag Day!
Happy birthday to me! I'm 13!


Today's my deadline--which if some maricle doesn't happen, is not going to be met. I didn't get anything done yesterday. I had a wedding to go to and had to help my family out and didn't have much spare time yesterday.

Isn't it funny how the things we don't want to do get in the way of what we do want to do?

It's quite annoying, but it's always what happens. That is if you're a writer, a student, a daughter, and a big sister to a 2-year-old sister, oh and not to mention having online friends that want to talk to you when you just need to write, but you also want to talk to them. Usually my friends win out. :( lol.

So, my party is in 2 hours. So far I have gotten an awesome bedspread (I'll post pictures), a Pink Elephants Vera Bradley purse, and a camera card. I might add another post later tonight--if not I will post tomorrow.

Have a wonderful and blessed day.

With love and blessings,
Officially Inspired

No comments: