Uta Hagen--

"We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre."

Friday, June 19, 2009

Of course


Of course now that I need to focus on packing I suddenly am able to write again! Ugh, it's frustrating!

<---This is me staring at my novel frustrated. But in this picture, I'm at a good part that is a really emotional scene for my characters, as well as myself.

Packing. Sigh.

None done. Sigh.

Leave on Sunday. Sigh.

I'm going to pack. Tonight. And tomorrow. Wish me luck! *Last year my brother forgot his PJ's and tooth brush. He slept in a T-shirt and swimming trunks and (thank God) the hotel offered extra tooth brushes. :)

Have a wonderful and blessed evening!

With love and blessings,

Officially Inspired

No comments: