Uta Hagen--

"We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre."

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Myrtle Beach--the place of inspiration











Oh. My. Gosh.




Myrtle Beach offers so many places where the scenery is just breath-takingly gorgeous. Beauty like this is usually awe inspiring for writing. *Trust me, it is. ;)

I'm leaving tomorrow morning about 5. I don't want to leave the ocean, but I want my own bed, shower, and Internet connection back. ;) This Internet connection is pretty slow, probably why it's free...
I went buggie boarding today. For those of you who've never buggie boarded DO IT! Seriously, it's a lot of fun. But you need the ocean--and the perfect waves. Oh, did I mention I managed to hit 4 swimmers--one of them multiple times...Sorry kid. You brought me good waves though. Don't worry. I didn't hurt him. He probably thinks I'm crazy...
Not that I'm not...

I went shopping too. I brought $92 with me and now I have like $15 or something like that. I had to buy my friends stuff!! Plus I got a Mets hat. I don't live in New York, but the Mets are awesome. Mike Pelfrey especially. If you ever have the chance to meet him--do it. He's the nicest guy you'll ever meet. He'd do anything for kids, he's a special boy that Mike. (Not anything like his grandpa--just kidding Harry.) Harry's my grandma's next door neighbor, btw. But be warned ladies--Mike just got married...so don't get any ideas.

Well, I need to go now. This post didn't have anything to do with writing, but that's okay. I'm still outlining, but have done none since I left. I'm reading my book club book, but it's hard to get into so far. It's My Sister's Keeper I mean, it's good, but nothing's really happened yet. I figure it gets better and gets to be more of a oh-my-gosh-I-can't-put-it-down kind of book.


Have a wonderful and blessed day.
With love and blessings,
Officially Inspired

P.S. I'm tan--but my shoulders, chest, and a little of my back is burnt.

No comments: