Uta Hagen--

"We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre."

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Intro (6/9/09)

Hey there! This is my new Website/blog for writing. Not only will I discuss different issues and techniques of writing, I will also talk about where I am currently in writing.

First of all let me take a moment to tell you that I am not a professional author, nor will I ever claim to be one. I am a student that loves writing and it is something that I will pursue.

Reading is just as important to me as writing. The Twilight Saga changed my life. Before I read Twilight I hated reading and writing. But once I read it, I decided I loved to read and that I wanted to write. I haven't looked back since. I started writing on January 14th, 2008. In that short while I have grown a lot as a writer and as a person. It shows a lot in my characters as well.

I am currently writing a novel, which I started on January 14th, 2008 (two days before finishing Twilight). It is almost done and it is called No Title. Seriously, it is. The title does fit, and I'll talk more about that later.

I'll try to post everyday, but I will be going to Myrtle Beach soon so I'm not sure how regular my postings will be. I'm hoping they're pretty regular!

Have a wonderful and blessed day! Summer vacation's finally here!

With love and blessings,
Officially Inspired

No comments: